In order to ensure a safe work environment T & L Excavations and Asphalting has adopted the following policy:
The health, safety and welfare of all employees, customers, sub-contractors and other interested parties are of the utmost importance to the organisation. All employees are committed to the prevention of injury and illness through the provision of a safe and healthy work environment.
- An OH&S Management System that accords with current legislative and regulatory requirements, Industry Codes of Practice and relevant Australian Standards is established through consultation, communicated and effectively implemented by all employees.
- T & L is committed to the establishment, implementation and review of measurable OH&S objectives and targets to ensure continuous improvement in the provision and maintenance of a safe workplace environment.
- It is the responsibility of every person within the company to ensure that safe practices are employed for all work performed by themselves, their fellow employees or any visitor to our premises. Applicable corrective action is applied to all activities that do not conform to stated OH&S requirements.
- Occupational Health and Safety is a high priority. Applicable controls over customers and sub-contractors are established and effectively implemented to eliminate hazards and minimize risks associated in the workplace.
- T & L is committed to provide employees with ongoing training and the implementation of applicable practices that will ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
- The OH&S Management System is regularly reviewed to ensure it remains relevant and appropriate to the organisation.
Issue Date: 28/07/2014
In order to ensure compliance to legislated Environmental requirements and manage the business in an environmentally responsible manner, T & L Excavations and Asphalting has adopted the following policy:
- Where practical and possible, the organisation will continually improve the operation to minimize or eliminate any adverse environmental effects.
- Environmentally sound products practice and technologies will be used and recommended to all clients where appropriate.
- T & L is to take appropriate corrective action if an environmental incident occurs as a result of conducting our business.
- T & L through training and communication aims to cultivate amongst employees, an attitude of environmental awareness consideration and care as well as the acceptance of individual responsibility and legal obligations.
- Verification of Sub-contractor environmental training and awareness with regard to environmental responsibilities and legal obligations are carried out prior to their appointment and commencement of works.
- T & L will be receptive to customer and community environmental concerns and shall act as responsible corporate citizens.
- All employees are responsible and accountable for the protection of the environment during the day to day execution of their duties.
Issue Date: 28/07/2014
In order to ensure the realisation of our mission, T & L Excavations and Aspahlting has adopted the following policy:
- Establish and continue to maintain an effective quality management system that is reflective of our business activities and is, at minimum, in compliance with ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System requirements.
- All employees within the organisation are committed to the effective and efficient implementation, management and improvement of the quality management system. They are also responsible to identify and prevent activities that do not meet stated organisational objectives and/or relevant industry standards.
- Products and services provided by the organisation shall meet or exceed customer needs and be in accordance with stated legislative and regulatory requirements. We shall regularly measure and communicate our level of achievement to all stakeholders as required.
- The current Quality Management Representative is responsible for ensuring the compilation, distribution, effective implementation, amendment and continued maintenance of the quality system manuals. All system outcomes generated within the quality management framework are to accord with specified objectives as defined by the Corporate Business Plan and meet stated quality, customer and statutory requirements.
- All quality system documentation is regularly reviewed to ensure that existing policies, procedures and practices are suitable, remain relevant and capable of meeting specified quality, customer and statutory requirements.
- The organisation will ensure quality through the provision of appropriate resources and provide employees with the necessary training to assure understanding and compliance with stated quality management system requirements.
- Preferred sub-contractors and suppliers are encouraged and assisted in the implementation of appropriated improvement programs that will ensure the integrity and continued maintenance of the organisation’s quality management system.
Issue Date: 28/07/2014